Friday, January 20, 2006

Insanity

It's almost cliche to say the definition of insanity is continuing the same approach while expecting different results. I think this pretty much applies to Democrats and Republicans alike at this point with regard to the war in Iraq. The Republicans preach "stay the course," while Democrats are all "bring our troops home." Where are the freaking defenders of the Powell doctrine? That's me. I think we need to beg, borrow, and steal enough troops, resources, and security to get the job done as soon as possible. I agree that defeat is not an option. Malaise is not an option, either. The only option is victory. We need to use whatever means necessary to finish this thing. The fact that Osama can still send an audiotape disturbs me.

This president wants to be a king? I say reign or get off the throne.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home